Quick Intro

New around here? Check in here first!
Badger, VJA0018

Quick Intro

Postby Badger, VJA0018 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello all!
I'm Ryan, Im a sophomore from Wisconsin. I fly cessna 152s a lot out of KMSN and that's pretty fun :) Otherwise, I also am working on my VA flying small turbo props (C404's for the win). I also play a wide variety of instruments and write music. I am part of every one of my school's band ensembles and am a member of an alternative rock band (because why not!). I look forward to meeting all of you and flying all over under the VJA callsign!
-Ryan

Crane, VJA0002
Site Admin

Re: Quick Intro

Postby Crane, VJA0002 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:55 am

Hey Ryan,

Happy to have you with us, welcome!

The airline I work for in the real world operates Cessna 402's, similar to your VA's aircraft. Glad to hear that you are taking the plunge and jumping into the VA industry. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Looking forward to flying the line with you here at VVA. If there is something that you need, these forums are a great place to start. Anything from questions and troubleshooting, to route/fleet requests, someone from the Executive Team is always monitoring.

Happy Landings,
Mike, VJA0002

Reeves, VJA0004
Site Admin

Re: Quick Intro

Postby Reeves, VJA0004 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Ryan,

Welcome to ValuJet Virtual! Look forward to seeing you in the skies. If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,
Brandon

Return to “New Pilot Center”